PharmaSpa – your top choice for hot tub fragrances
Why our products are the best
- PharmaSpa products use the finest natural dried extracts.
- Our products are eco-friendly and are not tested on animals.
- PharmaSpa products are very beneficial to your health.
- Our products are water-soluble and do not leave a rim around the spa; they do not foam or unbalance the chemistry of the hot tub water.
- But most of all, PharmaSpa products are safe for your spa and bath and all jets!
Benefits of Epsom Salts
Epson salt, also known as magnesium sulfate, is not just ordinary table salt. It has many beneficial properties that can soothe your body and mind with ease! The two most prominent minerals in Epsom salts are Magnesium and Sulfates, which are easily absorbed through the skin, help to:
Not only does it make you feel better on the inside but also improves your skin by drawing out oils while naturally balancing your skin levels.
- Reduce stress
- Improve sleep quality and concentration
- Reduce swelling, and relieve pain and muscle cramps
- Flush toxins from your system
- Promote oxygen absorption
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Skin moisturizing
- Prevent and relieve migraine headaches
The wonders of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is an ancient art that uses scents to heal the body, mind, and soul. These natural remedies can help with stress levels by delivering a soothing aroma directly into your brain’s mood centers through inhaling or olfaction of plant oils. By accessing this part of our brains essential oils have the ability to ease away any stressful feelings in just seconds!
The ancient Greeks believed that plants had the power to heal, and they were right. Herbs are used for medicinal remedies. One example of a popular herb is ginger which can be helpful in promoting circulation and is a natural anti-inflammatory. Mint may provide some relief from muscular aches and pains, coughing, congestion, and respiratory problems.