Last updated: May 7, 2021
Pharmaspa International (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Pharmaspa website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Owner and Data Controller
Pharmaspa International (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://Pharmaspa.ca (the “Service”).
Address: P.O. Box 1822 Station St-Martin, Laval, Quebec H7V 3P9 Canada
Contact email: email@example.com
Representative in the EU: Not Applicable, Occasional (Article 27, 2)
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Service collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
Personal Information Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes:
- Registering on our website.
- Placing an order.
- Subscribing to our newsletter.
- Filling out a form.
How We Use Collected Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways to:
- Personalize your experience, to improve our website, to improve customer service.
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you.
- Process transactions.
- Send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Interact with external social networks and platforms.
- Allow registration and authentication.
- Allow access to third-party services’ accounts.
- Send you our newsletters from time to time.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
- Monitor infrastructure.
- Manage hosting and backend infrastructure.
- Interact with live chat platforms.
- Display content from external platforms.
- Carry out commercial affiliation.
- Interact with support and feedback platforms.
- Manage user database.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the PIPEDA’s, GDPR’s, CCPA’s, and COPPA’s scope.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from our users within the last twelve (12) months:
|Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.|
|Commercial information||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing, history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|Usage||Information on the user’s interaction with Pharmaspa Service(s).|
|Geolocation data||Physical location of users, generally and specifically.|
We do not sell personal information to any third parties and have not done so in the preceding 12 months.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s or tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
We may also recognize, collect, and/or track information through cookies set by third parties. These cookies are known as “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies are used to perform tasks related to advertising, and analytics, and to enable interactive features such as sharing or commenting. Some third parties collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user.
The information that our first-party cookies or third-party cookies recognize, collect, and/or track may include information about your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, such as among others, the type of computer you use, your internet service provider, your browser type, your location, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Service.
Should you reject cookies, you will still be able to use the Service although certain features and functionalities may not be available to you and/or certain areas may be restricted.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Once the retention period expires, personal data will be deleted and some of your rights (i.e. the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability) cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the Personal Information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their Personal Information at any time (except their username).
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personal Information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights Over Your Data
If you have an account on this Service or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your Rights Under the PIPEDA
Users based in the Canada have the right to do the following under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Individuals have the right to:
- Know why an organization collects, uses, or discloses their personal information;
- Expect an organization to collect, use or disclose their personal information reasonably and appropriately, and not use the information for any purpose other than that to which they have consented;
- Know who in the organization is responsible for protecting their personal information;
- Expect an organization to protect their personal information by taking appropriate security measures;
- Expect the personal information an organization holds about them to be accurate, complete, and up-to-date;
- Obtain access to their personal information and ask for corrections if necessary; and
- Complain about how an organization handles their personal information if they feel their privacy rights have not been respected.
Organizations are required to:
- Obtain consent when they collect, use or disclose their personal information;
- Supply an individual with a product or a service even if they refuse consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information unless that information is essential to the transaction;
- Collect information by fair and lawful means; and
- Have personal information policies that are clear, understandable and readily available.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving a request for access in writing, the Service will endeavor to have the information available to the individual seeking access within 60 days of verification of the individual’s identity.
Your Rights Under the GDPR
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at 1-877-829-9772 or email@example.com.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Users based in California have the right to the following under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected.
- Deletion of Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Disclosure of the categories of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected.
- Disclosure of the categories of Personal Information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf at 1-877-829-9772 or firstname.lastname@example.org to provide records covering the 12-month period preceding the date of the request.
Your Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, “sell,” “selling,” “sale,” or “sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s Personal Information by the business to another business or a third-party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
As per the CCPA definition, selling Personal Information includes disclosing information to a third-party by using analytics tools, running ads, or having social media pixels and plugins installed.
Users who reside in California have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information.
Requests to exercise your right to opt-out can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by contacting us at 1-877-829-9772 or email@example.com.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination (CCPA)
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Threaten the consumer with any of the above
Identity and Age Requirements (COPPA)
For the collection of Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
We agree to users visiting our Service anonymously.
The Service is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older, or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Service is accessed.
By visiting and using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements.
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Service or provide any information on the Service, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the Personal Information collected or received shall be deleted without no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under 13 years of age, please contact us immediately at 1-877-829-9772 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete such information without delay.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to enforce our website policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.